Indulge your senses on Hadassah's exclusive Art and Culture journey through Israel, blending creativity, gastronomy, and philanthropy. Immerse yourself in the world of Israeli art with visits to renowned galleries, participate in hands-on cooking workshops and spice demonstrations, as well as savoring the exquisite flavors of Israel's culinary scene at high-end gourmet restaurants. Elevate your experience by exploring Hadassah's impactful hospitals and institutions across the country. Join us for a unique fusion of cultural enrichment, culinary delights, and a celebration of Hadassah's enduring commitment to making a difference in Israel.
* Immerse yourself in the bohemian atmosphere of Safed, one of Israel's holy cities, exploring ancient synagogues, engaging in a Kabbalah workshop, and discovering unique art forms.
* Visit the artists' village of Ein Hod, where you'll meet local artists, experience their creative work environment, and enjoy a Welcome Dinner with a Klezmer Musician.
* Indulge your senses with a culinary adventure through Israel, featuring hands-on cooking workshops, spice demonstrations, a challah baking workshop and gourmet dining experiences.
* Gain insights into Israel's contemporary art scene with visits to galleries, studios, and museums, including the Anu Museum of the Jewish People and the Agam Museum featuring Yaacov Agam's kinetic artwork.
* Explore Hadassah's facilities, combining art and healing, with a special art tour showcasing unique and original pieces.
* Witness the vibrant bird migration at the Hula Valley Nature Reserve and savor wine tasting at a local boutique winery.
* Journey to the Negev, where you'll learn about living on the border, meet with community leaders, and experience the Salad Trail, showcasing Israeli innovation in agriculture.
YOUR HADASSAH CULTURAL TOUR INCLUDES:
2 nights Ruth Safed Hotel, Safed
4 nights Leonardo Boutique Hotel, Jerusalem
2 nights Herods Hotel , Tel Aviv
All touring and sightseeing in an deluxe motorcoach with an expert English-speaking guide
Druze cooking workshop + lunch
Lunch at Hadassah Mall
Lunch at the Salad Trail
Vegetarian lunch at Florentina in Tel Aviv
Welcome dinner with Klezmer music in Safed
1 dinner at Safed hotel
Biblical dinner in Jerusalem
Shabbat of a Lifetime dinner
Dinner in Ashkelon
Farewell dinner at Goshen in Tel Aviv
Airport transfers if arriving/departing with the main group
Entrance fees per itinerary
Bottled water on the bus
Roundtrip airfare, departure taxes and fuel surcharges
Border taxes or visa fees
Tips to guide, driver and service personnel ($25 per person, per day; pre-collected)
Meals not listed above
Items of a personal nature
Travel insurance (recommended - group policy available)
Any costs associated with Covid-19 testing or vaccination
TOUR DIFFICULTY LEVEL:
Normal: Suitable for participants with a reasonable level of fitness. Tours may include a mix of walking and light physical activity, some stairs and longer walks, perhaps even an easy hike. The terrain may have some elevation changes, but overall, it's manageable for the average person.