Our Hadassah Family Tour experience is planned to provide a fun, interactive, hands-on Israel adventure for participants of every age. Generations bond together as they experience the magic of Israel with access only Hadassah can provide! Our handpicked guides will bring heritage & history to life as together we encounter and celebrate in this amazing land.
* Join Hadassah for an enchanting multi-generational Hanukkah celebration in Israel, where traditions, adventures, and the spirit of togetherness create a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
* Participate in unique candle lighting ceremonies at historical sites, including the Tower of David and Ir David (City of David), creating unforgettable memories against the backdrop of Jerusalem's rich history.
* Indulge in the flavors of Hanukkah with special culinary experiences throughout the journey, including chocolate workshops, tastings, and delicious group Celebration Dinners featuring traditional Hanukkah delights like Sufganiyot (sweet doughnuts).
* Explore the Machane Yehuda Market during a tasting tour, where you'll have the opportunity to sample local delicacies and experience the vibrant atmosphere of Jerusalem's renowned market during the holiday season.
* Embark on a unique adventure including exciting jeep tours through the Golan Heights, chocolate workshops, and hands-on archaeological digs, bringing the stories of the land to life. Experience the beauty of the Galilee during Hanukkah with a candle lighting ceremony and dinner on a kibbutz, surrounded by the picturesque landscape and the festive glow of the holiday lights.
* Optional B'nai Mitzvah ceremony at the Hadassah Medical Organization's Ein Kerem Campus, a meaningful and memorable experience!
YOUR HADASSAH FAMILY HANUKKAH TOUR INCLUDES:
2 nights Crowne Plaza, Tel Aviv
2 nights Kibbutz Nof Ginosar Hotel, Galilee
4 nights + late check out Leonardo Plaza, Jerusalem
All touring and sightseeing in a deluxe motorcoach with an expert English-speaking guide
Hanukkah candle lighting
Dead Sea lunch and swim
Lunch at the Salad Trail
Machane Yehuda lunchtime tasting tour
Welcome dinner at a Tel Aviv restaurant
2 kibbutz dinners
Shabbat dinner at our Jerusalem hotel
B'nai Mitzvah celebration + dinner
Airport transfers if arriving/departing with the main group
Entrance fees per itinerary
Bottled water on the bus
Roundtrip airfare, departure taxes and fuel surcharges
Border taxes or visa fees
Tips to guide, driver and service personnel ($25 per person, per day; pre-collected)
Meals not listed above
Items of a personal nature
Travel insurance (recommended - group policy available)
Any costs associated with Covid-19 testing or vaccination
TOUR DIFFICULTY LEVEL:
Normal: Suitable for participants with a reasonable level of fitness. Tours may include a mix of walking and light physical activity, some stairs and longer walks, perhaps even an easy hike. The terrain may have some elevation changes, but overall, it's manageable for the average person.