Experience the magic of Israel, from ancient to modern, as only Hadassah can share! Traveling together in Israel is an opportunity to connect - with the people of Israel, with the land itself, and with each other. As a traveling community, we will bond through our shared experiences, from the fun and adventurous to the historical and spiritual.
* Experience the magic of Israel from ancient to modern, exclusively curated by Hadassah, connecting you with the people, the land, and each other.
* Immerse yourself in the captivating history of Jerusalem with a guided tour through its ancient streets, including a visit to the Western Wall Tunnels and the Jewish Quarter.
* Explore the vibrant Machane Yehuda Market, engage your senses in a culinary adventure with a gourmet chef.
* Delve into Israel's varied experiences, including a Bedouin tea ceremony, camel ride, and a cable car ascent to Masada for breathtaking views.
* Gain unique insights into Israel's modern security landscape with visits to Yad Vashem, Caliber 3 for IDF training, and a dialogue with a local journalist on Israel's current affairs.
* Traverse the diverse landscapes of Israel, from the Negev and Eshkol regions to the Golan Heights, exploring border villages, kibbutz agriculture, and artistic Safed.
INCLUDED IN MAIN TOUR:
5 nights Dan Panorama, Jerusalem
2 nights Kibbutz Kfar Blum, Galilee
2 nights Renaissance Hotel, Tel Aviv
All touring and sightseeing in a deluxe motorcoach with an expert English-speaking guide
Lunch at the Salad Trail
Welcome dinner at a Jerusalem restaurant
Shabbat dinner at Jerusalem hotel
2 kibbutz dinners
Shabbat dinner at Tel Aviv hotel
Farewell dinner at a Tel Aviv restaurant
Airport transfers if arriving/departing with the main group
Entrance fees per itinerary
Bottled water on the bus
INCLUDED IN EILAT/PETRA EXTENSION:TOUR DIFFICULTY LEVEL:
1 night Renaissance Hotel, Tel Aviv
2 nights + late check out Queen of Sheba, Eilat
Roundtrip flights between Tel Aviv & Eilat with transfers
Petra day tour
Border taxes & visa fees ($150pp; subject to change based on Jordanian regulations)
Roundtrip airfare, departure taxes and fuel surcharges
Border taxes or visa fees
Tips to guide, driver and service personnel ($25 per person, per day; pre-collected)
Meals not listed above
Items of a personal nature
Travel insurance (recommended - group policy available)
Any costs associated with Covid-19 testing or vaccination
Normal: Suitable for participants with a reasonable level of fitness. Tours may include a mix of walking and light physical activity, some stairs and longer walks, perhaps even an easy hike. The terrain may have some elevation changes, but overall, it's manageable for the average person.