Fun and adventure await on this Hadassah's exclusive Israel tour. Mothers, daughters, friends (grandmothers and aunts too!) are invited to join together in discovering the wonders of Israel - from a chef-led cooking class in Tel Aviv, to frontier visits in the southern Eshkol Region, we will learn and celebrate together. We'll also hear from leading female thinkers in Israel. This will be an experience to be savored and shared across generations!* Join this exclusive Hadassah tour inviting mothers, daughters, and friends to explore Israel's wonders together.
* From a chef-led cooking class in Tel Aviv to frontier visits in the Eshkol Region, create cherished memories across generations.
* Dive into Israel's vibrant culture with visits to iconic landmarks, from art galleries in Old Jaffa to a stroll through artistic graffiti in Florentin.
* Enjoy privileged access to Hadassah Medical Organization's Ein Kerem Campus, including a tour of the state-of-the-art Sarah Wetsman Davidson Hospital Tower.
* Gain exclusive insights into Israel's security with a briefing by former Hillel President, Avraham Infeld.
* A bit of Krav Maga? It is included at our training at Caliber 3.
YOUR HADASSAH TOUR INCLUDES:
3 nights David Intercontinental, Tel Aviv
5 nights Inbal Hotel, Jerusalem
All touring and sightseeing in a deluxe motorcoach with an expert English-speaking guide
Lunch at the Salad Trail
Welcome dinner at a Tel Aviv restaurant
Cooking class + dinner in Tel Aviv
Shabbat of a Lifetime dinner
Dinner at Piccolino in Jerusalem
Airport transfers if arriving/departing with the main group
Entrance fees per itinerary
Bottled water on the bus
Roundtrip airfare, departure taxes and fuel surcharges
Border taxes or visa fees
Tips to guide, driver and service personnel ($25 per person, per day; pre-collected)
Meals not listed above
Items of a personal nature
Travel insurance (recommended - group policy available)
Any costs associated with Covid-19 testing or vaccination
TOUR DIFFICULTY LEVEL:
Normal: Suitable for participants with a reasonable level of fitness. Tours may include a mix of walking and light physical activity, some stairs and longer walks, perhaps even an easy hike. The terrain may have some elevation changes, but overall, it's manageable for the average person.